Saturday, March 20, 2010

(Back Track) 3rd March 2010 – A Life Changing Decision

Early March, some opportunity presented itself which would allow me to alter my life completely.

It would be a decision I would have to make. It would be a bold and brave decision. It would also be a decision that will be full of risk with assured challenges and plenty of ups, downs, coupled with huge financial impact. Financially, it would impact me negatively, greatly, before it would become positive again, if it ever will… so what should I do?

It would determine if I will be changing my life from a role as an employee to becoming a future employer. Do I have the brains and guts to do it? More importantly, will I be able to sustain myself financially before the positive impact of this decision comes about?

Questions, questions, and more questions. Answers… I told myself, I needed answers. Who can I turn to? It is after all a question that I would have to answer on my own.

Will I fall or will I rise?

It was then decided, I’ve decided to leave the corporate world – one whom I’m so familiar with to venture into the great unknowns. I’d given tutorials on Linear Equations and thought student on how to find answers to the unknowns but this was a completely different context. There was no sure win formula to this… there is no surety to success, but I’d decided, to start a business of my own.

The plan will be revealed when the time is right… but for now, it will be kept locked safely in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment